We’ve Moved!!!!! Our new address is 6800 Cantrell Rd., next door to Casa Manana and Damgoode Pies and across the street from Steinmart.
Welcome to The Blue Cake Company
We are a custom cake shop featuring dessert cakes with modern and whimsical decorations, using the latest decorating techniques. Our cakes are made from scratch, using the best ingredients, and baked fresh for your event. ORDER EARLY TO GUARANTEE A CAKE FOR YOUR EVENT!!! We can only take so many orders each week- we recommend ordering one week in advance. Give us a call for same week availability.
You can look through our gallery for ideas or come in and design your own. To order a cake, please stop by in person or call us at 868-7771. We do require payment at the time of ordering to guarantee your cake. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing or design questions. Please do not leave orders thru email…your cake is not ordered unless you have a confirmation or made a payment.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 12pm-5pm
- Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm
- Saturday 10-2
Stop in to try our fresh made desserts! We have a selection of cupcakes, petit fours, cookies and cake slices, as well as coffee & drinks available daily!
- Petit Fours: $2.00 (vanilla and chocolate, other flavors vary)
- Cupcakes: $2.25 (birthday cake, chocolate fudge, strawberry, red velvet, other flavors vary)
- Cake Pops: $2.50 (flavors vary)
- Cake Slices: $3.29 (includes birthday cake, cheesecake, key lime pie, tres leches, plus special flavors)
- Brownie Bites: $1.00
- Macarons: $1.25 (red velvet, chocolate ganache and strawberry lemonade)
- Coffee: $1.50
- Latte: $2.00
- Mocha: $2.25
- Soda Pop: $1.75
- Just delivered this black and fuschia wedding cake to the Doubletree. Congratulations Mr. And Mrs.… http://t.co/P6usQhHHld 04:13:33 PM August 30, 2014 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats to Cathy Kincaid of PTC-CAHMI, who one 1st place in the national Art of the Cake Competition at Pastry Live! http://t.co/TkZ7l1UUNn 01:37:46 PM August 26, 2014 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
2012 Arkansas A-List Winner